At Westside Animal Hospital, we are committed to providing the highest quality of care using the best medical techniques and technologies available. To facilitate this, we respectfully request that all payments be made at the time services are rendered. This enables us to focus 100% of our efforts on delivering the absolute highest degree of patient care and client service.
Available payment options include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, debit card, local check, or cash. Please note – all credit and debit card payments must be signed for by the designated cardholder.
For your convenience, we also offer CareCredit as a way to finance your companion’s medical care costs. CareCredit offers special financing and low monthly payment options, no up-front costs, and no-prepayment penalties so you can keep your pet healthy and happy.
CareCredit can be used to pay for any or all of your pets' veterinary services, from routine care to emergency visits. Highlights of the CareCredit program include:
- Low monthly payments (3% of the total balance)
- Interest-free payments spread out over 6 months
- Determine approval in minutes
- No annual fee
Applying is fast and easy. Simply visit the CareCredit website to get started or apply at our hospital, where we can call your application in over the phone for immediate approval.
Another popular option for proactively managing the costs of veterinary care is through the purchase of pet insurance. These policies work like most insurance coverages, allowing you to pay monthly or annual premium in exchange for specified coverage of unexpected illness or injury. While there are several reputable pet insurance providers on the market today, at Westside Animal Hospital, we recommend www.PetInsurance.com and www.ASPCApetinsurance.com.
The caring crew at Westside Animal Hospital wants to make keeping your best friend happy and healthy as easy and affordable as possible. Our convenient payment options ensure that your pet always receives the care he or she needs, whenever it’s needed. For more information or to discuss which option is best for you, give us a call. We’re here to help!
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Westside Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.